SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
YANKS GO YARD JERSEY GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS. OPEN TO ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA MEETING THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA SET FORTH IN THESE RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET TO ENTER.
1. Eligibility: This Yanks Go Yard Jersey Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who meet the eligibility criteria set forth herein and who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of all 50 United States and the District of Columbia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the Sponsor
and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Sportority inc. d/b/a Minute Media located at 462 7th Ave, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10018 (the “Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules (“Rules”), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes.
4. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about May 11, 2022 and ending on June 11, 2022. All online entries must be received by June 11, 2022 at 11:59PM EST.
5. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form located at https://linktr.ee/yanksgoyard (each, an “Entry”). Each Entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the Prize. An Entry that is not complete or does not adhere to the Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entry is limited to once per day per entrant and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules, your Entry(ies) may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
6. Prizes: The Sweepstakes prize is a Derek Jeter New York Yankees Mitchell & Ness Cooperstown Collection 1995 Batting Practice Jersey – Navy (the “Prize”) with an approximate retail value of USD$89.99. The actual/appraised value may differ at time of Prize award. The Prize will be mailed and/or shipped to the Winner through the United States Postal Services or a private delivery service (ex. FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.), as determined in Sponsors sole discretion, within 30 days of the Winner accepting the Prize and executing and returning a Declaration of Eligibility and Release of Liability (the “Release”). Please note that due to shipping issues involving the global supply chain, there may be delays in delivery of the Prize. The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash, prize substitution, exchange or other equivalent will be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prize is non-transferable.
Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and Entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered including, but not limited, to on the World Wide Web and Internet (including social media) without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. If requested by Sponsor, the Winner shall provide any requested consents.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner selection and notification: The winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified via email to the email address provided at Entry within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsorshall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to Winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, and/or fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed Release as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Sweepstakes, you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity, your Entry, including, without limitation, the Entry and Winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation, unless prohibited or restricted by law.
10. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which threaten or corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void Entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple Entries from the same user from different IP addresses in excess of that allowed by these Rules; multiple
Entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by these Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
11. Binding Nature, Waiver, Indemnification: By entering the Sweepstakes, you, and on behalf of your heirs, executors, and administrators, agree: (a) to be bound by these Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor which shall be binding and final; (b) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Rules; (c) to waive all of your rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, influencers, and endorsers (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from or any of Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with, the Sweepstakes, any Entry, or the Prize; and (d) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (i) the Sweepstakes, the Prize, the Entries, or any other activities engaged in connection with the Sweepstakes, the Prize, the Entry, including but not limited to your participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes or any other activity, (ii) typographical or printing errors in these Rules or in any Sweepstakes materials, including but not limited to any advertising or promotional materials; (iii) any change in a Prize (or any components thereof), including but not limited to, due to unavailability, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, (iv) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes, (v) human error, (vi) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any entry, (vii) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any social network, website, mobile application, telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by Sponsor, any of the Released Parties or by you, (viii) interruption or inability to access any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (ix) any lost/delayed data or video transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (x) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries, (xi) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Sponsor or the Released Parties or of any other third party, (xii) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizes (or any element thereof), or (xiii) the negligence or willful misconduct by you or of any third party
12. Email Account. If there is a dispute about the identity of a participant, only the Entry of the authorized email holder at the time of submission will be accepted. “Authorized email holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email account by a provider and has been used to participate in this Sweepstakes. Each participant may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the participant is the authorized email holder associated with the winning entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid email account.
13. Limitation of Liability, Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a small claims court located in New York, New York, unless
such small claims court does not have jurisdiction over such claims in which case, claims must be brought in a state or federal court in New York, New York. All participants agree to abide by the terms of these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Rules. In the event any party challenges a term or provision of these Rules, the party hereby expressly waives any and all opportunities to recover any amount from Sponsor and the Released Parties (as defined in these Rules) relating to this Sweepstakes or otherwise. Each participant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of New York. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF PARTICIPANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINES OR PROFITS) ARISNG OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PERSON OR ENTITY’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE AWARD OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRIZE, OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY ASPECT OF THE PRIZE, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR OR ANY RELEASED PARTY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Sponsor and the Released Parties disclaim any liability from and in connection with the Sweepstakes, the prizes, or any component thereof.
15. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Sportority inc. d/b/a Minute Media, 462 7th Ave, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10018. Requests must be received no later than thirty (30) days after the announcement of the Winner of the Sweepstakes.
16. Social Media: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the social networks utilized to participate in this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor of this Sweepstakes and not to the social networks utilized to participate in this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google, and you hereby release each and every social network utilized from any and all liability associated with this Sweepstakes.
17. Severability: You agree that these Rules are severable. If any term or provision is declared invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that term or provision will not affect the remainder of these Rules. These Rules will be deemed amended to the extent necessary to make these Rules enforceable, valid and, to the maximum extent possible, consistent with applicable law and consistent with the original intention of the parties; and the remaining terms and provisions will remain in full force and effect. If any provision of these Rules is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, Sponsor will amend or replace
such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, the original objectives and intent of Sponsor as reflected in the original provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules does not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Rules, which will remain in full force and effect.
© 2021 Minute Media, . All Rights Reserved. These Rules may not be reprinted or republished in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Sponsor.