Corey Kluber just threw the first New York Yankees no-hitter since 1999. If that’s not worthy of a new BreakingT shirt, then nothing ever will be.
There was a lot of speculation surrounding Corey Kluber in the offseason. Would he really be worth the investment from the New York Yankees? He was 34 years old when signed, and had thrown just 36.2 innings over the previous two seasons.
Yeah, don’t worry about it. Because Kluber is back to form.
He was a third-inning walk away from tossing a perfect game, striking out nine batters and lowering his ERA to 2.86 on the season.
After the game, he called it a “special night.”
Which is why you’ll want to remember it forever with a new shirt from our friends at BreakingT. Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Navy and white print. Available in three styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, tri-blended crewneck in heather gray. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in heather gray. Drawcord in gray. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, tri-blended tee in heather gray. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.