The countdown to spring training has officially begun, with the Yankees releasing their schedule for the 2015 season. There are 33 games overall with 16 home games at George M. Steinbrenner Field, better known as “The Boss” and 17 games on the road.
The Yankees’ first spring training game will be on March 3, at 1:05 P.M. against the Philadelphia Phillies on the road. The Yankees’ first home game will be the next day at 1:05 P.M. again, against Philly.
Some games that highlight the schedule are against Tampa Bay on March 9, Boston on March 11, Baltimore on March 28, and against the New York Mets on the 22nd, and the 25th.
More from Yankees News
- What does Carlos Rodón’s new jersey number mean for Domingo Germán?
- Red Sox living in different financial ‘galaxy’ than Yankees Killer Rafael Devers
- Yankees slice surprising fan favorite off roster to make room for Tommy Kahnle
- Yankees announce corresponding move, make Carlos Rodón signing official
- Aaron Judge puts more pressure on Yankees after being named Captain
Pitchers and catchers are scheduled to report to spring training on February 20, and hold their first workout on February 21. Position players are scheduled to report on February 25. The club’s first full-squad workout will be February 26.