Game 119 Preview: Yankees and Orioles
Jul 18, 2014; Bronx, NY, USA; New York Yankees relief pitcher Dellin Betances (68) pitches against the Cincinnati Reds during the seventh inning at Yankee Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Adam Hunger-USA TODAY Sports
Prediction: Yankees Win 6-2
The Yankees will get a great outing from Michael Pineda and the bullpen, holding the Orioles to two runs. Brett Gardner will break out of his slump and collect three hits including a home run. The middle of the order’s bats will cause damage Tillman and knock him out early.
More from Yankees News
- Baseball Reference proves Yankees’ Aaron Judge lives rent free in Boston
- Yankees’ Clay Holmes trade just became even bigger disaster for Pirates
- Mets stealing New York Post’s entire Yankees offseason plan is hilarious
- Yankees add to championship core with Wilmer Difo signing
- Aaron Judge’s ‘breadcrumbs’ showed he was never leaving Yankees, has more moves in mind
Well, like our friends over at Knoda.com, who bring us the game predictor app, our series prediction is still intact–if the Yankees lose tonight. The Bombers have the chance to split the weather-abbreviated 2-game set, and this game could be the difference between making one final push for the postseason, or kissing the year good-bye, and looking towards 2015. Want to compete against us here at Yanks Go Yard? Cast your vote on the Knoda.com game predictor app tonight and see how you match-up against us!