On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard Radio Show, I was fortunate to be joined by two guests. With just two weeks to go until Spring Training, the Red Sox-Yankees rivalry is already at a boiling point. Last week, we mentioned the comments that were made by outfielder Jonny Gomes and President/CEO Larry Lucchino. This week, I came across an interesting article on the Outside Pitch MLB website. The editorial mentioned the possibility of David Ortiz being a New York Yankee in 2015. The founder of the site and it’s co-host on their weekly show, Andrew Vigliotti, joined me to discuss this article and if there is a gap between Boston and New York.
Also, YGY Staff writer Rich Arleo joined the show to discuss some of the interesting Yankees’ topics this week. Here is an outline of the show, which you can listen to via the link below:
- Possibility of David Ortiz being a Yankee in 2015
- Expectations for Masahiro Tanaka
- How concerned should Yankees’ fans be about Mark Teixeira‘s tight wrist?
- Interest in Ervin Santana
- Expectations for Derek Jeter in 2014
- Is there an innings limit On Tanaka?
- Who in the AL East has underwhelmed in the offseason so far?
- Yankee Yell Topics (Free Agency + the NHL at Yankee Stadium)