The fans of the New York Yankees were treated to a great gift on Christmas Eve. They found out that Japanese pitching sensation Masahiro Tanaka was going to be posted by the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Now, the Yankees will vehemently try to pursue one of the pitchers that was on their wish list from the very beginning. The offseason is finally start to wind down with the potential of an Alex Rodriguez ruling taking place in the next couple of weeks.
On this edition of the Yanks Go Yard Radio, co-editors Jason Evans and Billy Brost joined me to put the 2013 season in review and look ahead to the 2014 season both from a Yankees’ perspective and a Major League Baseball perspective? Plus, we want to hear from you on what are your New Year’s resolutions for some of the current Yankees’ players on the team heading into next season:
Here are some of the topics we discussed on the show that is linked below:
- Masahiro Tanaka – Are the Yankees the favorites and what would be Plan B?
- Is Alex Rodriguez actually the best third base option available?
- Who are some other options for the hot corner? Stephen Drew?
- Favorite non-Mariano Rivera Moment Of 2014?
- Teams To watch In 2014?
- Our Yankees’ New Year’s Resolutions For Certain Players
- Billy’s Bold Pitching Prediction!