- If the Knicks don’t get LeBron this summer, maybe they can get…Derek Jeter?!?!?!?!?! Just don’t ask Jalen Rose for a ringing endorsements.
- Pitchers be pitchin’. After notching career-highs in innings pitched in ’09, what will the pitching staff do for an encore in ’10? Hopefully win another World Series. That’s what.
- Have you heard of Andrew Brackman? If not, get to know him. He’s going to be a solid arm.
- Phil Coke lobbying for Johnny Damon to play in Detroit. Well it seems he might get what he wants, as the Tigers have apparently made Caveman an offer. Although it seems the ChiSox are the front-runners to land Johnny “Demon”.
- Mo taking it one year at a time. Not sure if this is a negotiating ploy or what, but you’d have to figure that with 526 career saves he would want to hang around to surpass Hoffman’s 591 all-time mark. FOUR MORE YEARS, FOUR MORE YEARS!!!! Come on Mo, don’t hang ‘em up just yet.
- You can’t Winn ‘em all. Especially last season. Hopefully that won’t repeat itself this year…or I’m canceling my season tickets.
- And finally, check out the top 30 preseason prospects.
“I know I have bitterly disappointed all of you (with these links). I am embarrassed that I have put you in this position. I have a lot to atone for. I have a long way to go…When I do return, I need to make my writing more respectful to the game.”
Sorry I couldn’t resist that. But seriously, how full of shit is Tiger? If he didn’t get caught there’s no chance he would be sorry. What a scumbag. Plus, all those broads he was hitting are dogs. Elin is much hotter than any of ‘em. If you’re going to cheat (which I do not condone) at least make it with some presentable females. Jesus Christ Tiger, I guess all that money can’t buy you any taste in women.